What Hosts are saying

I have been setting up my home to rent two bedrooms through AirBnB. Today I talked to my insurance company about adding any coverage that would be needed for this use, and was unpleasantly surprised to find out that if I do AirBnB, They Will Not Cover Me ... Latest reply by Pamela766
    I am receiving lot of inquiries but in the end just an inquiry., no reservations happen. It is just annoying asking lot of questions and leave you waiting if they do the reservation., because you allready answered their doubts., but just wasting your time... Latest reply by Wat-U-Gat0
    I 've just connected my PayPal to the default payout method. My PayPal emails is the same email i use on AirBnb hosting. Why it says "Pending" next to my Paypal payout method? When will it be confirmed? Do i need to do something?Thank yo Latest reply by Irena78
    Been hosting for 5 years. We are coming up on busy season (winter here on the island is our busy season.) Looking at Airbnb trends from previous years shows the Market Waaaay down. Fewer people looking, more listings on the website etc... Wondering if it ... Latest reply by Angelina33
    I've just aked my insurance company if I am covered for AirbnB and they said no. Can any of you recommend a company in the UK who will provide house insurance to include Airbnb rental please? They are an online only company and said their sister compan... Latest reply by Katrina221
    Help, I want to be able to synchronise my calendar with an external calendar and add other rental calendars, but not sure how to do this. I have downloaded Ical but it does not seem to work, I am a novice at this so any suggestions would be appreciated.... Latest reply by Sabine628
    Hi Airbnb fam, Great to be part of this community! My husband and I are now renting out our apartment fully on Airbnb in Dubai. As the market is quite saturated here it's truly difficult for us to stand out and get more bookings to secure full occupancy t... Latest reply by Ibrahim99
    Hi there We rent out our chalet, which is in Lofer in Austria. Airbnb do not currently automate the collection of tourist tax in Austria and so we are doing this manually as and when guests arrive. We are not there to be able to talk to guests directly d... Latest reply by Dessi5