What Hosts are saying

Just wanted some advice. Guests came home Friday night and managed to twist and break key in my studio door. As the key was well and truly stuck in the lock, I had to call a locksmith and was charged 120 euro. The locksmith said the lock barrel is totally... Latest reply by Rosemarie9
    well today i had a client Evaldas from UK, came to my house at 4:30 pm and showed her the apartment and was all ok all conditions required and very clean, at 17:30 Evaldas wrote me on airbnb which left me apatament because it was unclean this is very untr... Latest reply by Andrea-and-Francis0
    Hi Airbnb,What should I do? My current guest has been reported for damaging his last Aprtment rented. Now that host is looking everywhere for him. He booked 7 nights at my apartment and just stayed 1 nights, still has 6 nights left. Should I inform the ho... Latest reply by Andrea-and-Francis0
    I’m not going to meet the Superhost criteria next time because I’ve only had 4 stays this year (rather than 5) and I haven’t rented for 100 nights, because I’ve reached the legal maximum in London of 90 nights... I’m exceeding requirements on all criteria... Latest reply by Andrea-and-Francis0
    I have a rude and argumentative guest who has booked for 4 months and I don’t seem to have any rights getting rid of her! Any suggestions? Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I have a client they want to check in at 02:00 am ( in the morning ) in the policy the check in time is 14:00.Can I get the extra fee. Because the time is 2:00 am. They will check in soon 12 hours. Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I recently had a guest, whom I referred to as Sasho, as the booking came through under that name. It was not until the evening that 'Sasho' wrote that his name was Mieko. As he was from Bulgaria, conversation was very limited!! Mieko was a lovely chap,... Latest reply by Helen350