What Hosts are saying

I'm looking for someone who can help with airbnb changeovers in my house in Crouch End. We normally do everything ourselves, but occasionally need someone to cover the cleaning and laundry when we are away. It takes an hour per room since they are alre...
    Hi, my guest booked for 5 people but turned up with 8 for a 5 day booking. My listing shows 6 bedrooms as this is the maximum capacity but guests are charged per person so we lock away extra rooms to avoid unpaid guests staying. Upon arrival the guest had... Latest reply by My-Places0
    Hi, I joined Airbnb a couple of months ago. And after hearing about the referral bonus I referred a friend to Airbnb.Once I add her I got a notification which said once she completed a booking of 100USD I will earn 100USD.Recently on 26th to 28th, she tol...
    good morning, unfor I would like to cancel the reservation of today the 30th of October. There’s has been a problem with my landlord and I won’t be able to have today’s guest. I cannot find the option on my app to cancel it . thank you Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi all,This is the first time I have written on here but I often read the threads and get advice from them. I have been hosting for about 18 months and have loved it.I am hoping to get some advice. My last guests messaged me when they arrived to say thank... Latest reply by Alex-and-Vaughan0
    Hi, I have paid for a Airbnb when the host said it was already booked but the money got taken out of my account regardless. The host said he will contact Airbnb and find out whats happening but I've decided to contact you as well. Please can you help me ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Need some advice from the hosts from hot countries:) Specially from those, who have “nature” invading their homes. I have noticed flying cockroaches entering my bathroom. Huge, ugly and disgusting. Obviously I have used all possible products and put nets... Latest reply by Matjaz-Maki0