What Hosts are saying

The amount that was debited to my customer for the apartment and the cleaning corresponds to what I expected; however, the amount debited (including the Airbnb rate) is more than €30 higher than what stated in the booking.I am trying to help my guest, but... Latest reply by Amy38
    Hello there,I am about to begin a trip (in 2 hours in fact!) and there is an issue the host has decided not to address - the first question I asked before reservation was whether wifi is provided in his apartment and he responded positively.A few days bef... Latest reply by Amy38
    Hi, I have my wifi network name and password listed in my "Basics" page, in the fields listed as such, but my guests constantly report that they're not being given that information, even after they'be been confirmed. How do I get Airbnb to share this inf... Latest reply by Paul0
    I have two inquiries for the upcoming holiday weekend. One reservation wanted two nights and I responded that we need a three night stay. This reservation had 10 guests staying at our vacation home (sleeps 10). They responded and agreed but have not he... Latest reply by Tracy0