What Hosts are saying

Bonjour, Je suis nouveau sur Air bnb. Je souhaite faire une réservation assez rapidement. J'ai fait ma première demande à mon hôte hier et j'ai vu, après coup, qu'il fallait valider son identité. Le problème c'est que j'ai l'impression qu'il y a un blocag... Latest reply by Nathalie1292
    Are hosts allowed to use the Airbnb logo for marketing and/or products? Airbnb says their logo is for everyone but I've tried to reach out to Airbnb to confirm what that means without any response. All insights welcome! Cheers,Robbie Latest reply by Dominik8
    Hi All Expedia is finally allowing us to link our other calendars to theirs. The option appeared on my extranet this morning. I successfully exported Homeaway, Booking.com etc. It will not accept my Airbnb calendar links. It did on one listing but not on ... Latest reply by René121
    My listing with Air was extremely successful for awhile, now months later, not even ONE inquiry.Looking over my Inbox, however, there were 6 inquiries that were Not Possible-------5 of which werenot my fault: It must have affected my inquiries, I am sur... Latest reply by Anna33
    Hi ,I am newbie to airbnb hosting , and i am going away for 3 weeks in December , i already have bookings for these dates, i need helps from someone to help me check in and out, also clean the flat after the check out .please contact me .Tee
    We have been receiving the payments without any problems until November, but now it seems we have been receiving some over payments. We have received the following payments in November: 3635,21 TL on November on 06th (equivalent of 570 Euros - this amoun... Latest reply by Alihan0