What Hosts are saying

Good day I trying to redeem my coupon but i keep getting the message that the code is invalid however I copying the coupon code as I see it Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi All I logged on to the performance stats today and the layout has changed. I can no longer see the percentage of 5*, 4* reviews etc. Am I missing something? Also the ability to see the recent review summary has gone - the section that showed "your las... Latest reply by Wiktor2
    I am trying to find an Airbnb near a beach but i can't see this as a filter or a keyword search Any idea if this can be done? Thanks! Latest reply by Emily487
    Hi! We are new to this. We just started in August. I am having problems with adding local taxes. I have gone to the "Taxes and Local Laws" on my listing like the directions say, but there is not an "Add Tax" button there. How do you all get taxes? Th... Latest reply by Tina713
    a guest says they can't make the trip because of an illness to one person in the party. this is for a 7 day reservation. i requested the guest to cancel but the guest still hasn't 3 days into a 7 day stay. if the guest cancels and then later provide... Latest reply by Nicola224
    Dear Airbnb I have problem with my apartment, a pipe in the wall was cracked and water is leaking. I must cancel the reservation for Gregory**[Name hidden due to privacy reasons - Community Center Guidelines], for 1.10.2019. in my apartment. Ca... Latest reply by Sarah977
    My guest has cancelled today for tomorrow. Her father is very sick.Is it correct to return the full amount refund or a partial one. What is the norm.thanks Sara Latest reply by Sara1588