What Hosts are saying

Hi Everybody! I can't verify my phone number and for that reason I cant run the app in my mobile. It said that it doesn't recognize the device and I have no way to recognize it with another way. Does somebody knows how to do it?Thanks a lot!
    I have had potential guests querying why they are initially shown one price per night when accessing the calendar, but this then changes when they look at booking. Having looked into this further it seems to be an issue with the mobile app only and for so...
    Hi, do you have an option where I can add an icon on my email signature to take any clients to the link directly ? Latest reply by Gordon0
    I'm very new to Airbnb. I managed to book 2 different places for our family vacation using airbnb for the first time in my life. Everything went through perfectly and I made the payments.Turned out I have to invite every single member and have them accep... Latest reply by David4634
    Hello ! I want to change my email from ** my new adress is : ** I have tried at least 20 times after your instruktions but it doesn’t work. Can you please help me? Lisbeth ** **[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Ugyen1
    Just hosted two guests in my apartment in Garachico, Tenerife. And upon their departure I discover, new sheets ruined by what I'm fairly positive is period blood. All over the sheets, both of them, some on the towels, even the pillow cases somehow. I have...
    Maryland/PG County hosts: In light of new regs going into effect on 10/1, I want to switch to long-term rentals on Airbnb (3-4 month minimum) with a lease signed at check-in. I would like to charge a deposit as well to satisfy my home-owners insurance pol...