What Hosts are saying

I had a bad review from a client after they damaged my home and Airbnb got involved and made them pay for the damages . Because they were made to pay , they left me a bad review And I have responded to it on line . They also had two extra people in the ... Latest reply by Paul1255
    I have been a host for over 4 years. It is an inexpensive room in my house that allows access to all facilities. For the first time I have a young Asian girl that doesn’t seem to understand that my personal belongings are not hers to use. I couldn’t find ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I have 3 New experiences 2 seemed to be published now there is only one I guess it has been taken down and I don't know why.?I have been asked to place booking times but can not get the times to stick. what am I dong wrong? I am trying to schedule the exp...
    Hiwondering if anyone knows a reliable changeover management company to look after our holiday let apartment in Carbis Bay, near St Ives in Cornwall?Thanks!
    Hi all, A friend of mine made a booking to an airbnb appartment, with strict cancellations, in a few days in Paris.He can't go there due to something unexpected, but as he already booked and paid, he wants me to go there instead. I want to ask the owner ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi there,i have 22 photos downloaded (which I can see on my app on the listing) and they are not showing up in a general search - I texted the link to my sister and she could only see 7 photos. How do I fix this? It’s definity affecting my listing.Thanks.
    Dear Airbnb Community, is my first time since last 2 ,5 year when I am writting here. I have got a horrible review from the guest who did not even show up. All booking was very strange. My apartment is huge and many times I had attemps of "party" guests. ... Latest reply by Bianca297
    I've noticed that the little 'light bulb' which indicated where I'd had people looking at dates on the calendar have disappeared. What's the reason for this? Latest reply by Sarah-Jane14
    Hi,just wondering what signage everyone uses to restrict certain areas. We have an issue with the guests kids coming over and playing in my yard and house!! So much so, I feel like a daycare at times. Latest reply by Helen427