What Hosts are saying

Very simple question, How do I speak to someone at airbnb? i wish to email and get my address change , the map does no reconise us as we are on an uncategorised road. so is there a airbnb@ $%%^^ .com very simple buy frustraighted as hell Latest reply by Judi74
    We are a property management business with 30+ holiday homes to let. All are listed on Airbnb and are hosted and/or co-hosted by two staff members. One of the staff members is leaving the business. Is there a way of removing this host/co-host but also kee... Latest reply by Lynn283
    Scratching my head. Guest has 5 5-star reviews. 5 stars in all categories. NO bad reviews. Worst guest ever.Day 1: could not operate/use wall heaters. Insisting that only the central heat vents could provide them heat.?.Day 2: Fouled up the upstairs apart... Latest reply by Robert1909
    My co-host can only see the overall rating, not the sub-ratings for each specific point or the specific feedback received on each issue (ie cleanliness) Is there a way that she can access this info? I see it through "progress" but if she clicks there she... Latest reply by Emily487
    We have just had our listing of 13 years cancelled. We have been removed from the Airbnb community for failing to meet their safety standards!!! We however have not been told what the complaint was or what the safety standard was that we breached. We h... Latest reply by Shelley220
    Hi. I just started today on airbnb. I already have a request for this coming weekend (!) but my payment method has not yet been verified. It says it will take four to five days. If I book for this weekend and my payment method is not verified will I stil... Latest reply by Sandra856
    Hi, we have an apartment in Manchester, in Ancoats, and looking for a decent cleaner that I can use from time to time. Anybody from the the area have any contacts? Cheers Latest reply by Alan597
    Do Airbnb faciliatite hosts swapping their homes? I would love to try it. I have Richards cottage in Tourmakeady Co Mayo and would love to swap for a week with someone who has an apartment or house in Europe or the Canaries. It would not have to be sim... Latest reply by Sherri61
    Hi there... I can not update the status of my listing because it is grayed out... Please see attached screenshot... Any advise?... Thanks, Jun Latest reply by Emiel1