What Hosts are saying

Hi I noticed that when I send out checkout instructions to guests it does it as a URL within the chat. Within those instruction steps I tell the guests the code to get into the building and once the guests checks out, I want to change those codes ready fo...
    We are in the UK and have had a Fire Risk Assessment to comply with our insurance company. Has anyone else had this carried out? We used UK-Fire Risk Assessments and they helped us with all the queries raised Has anyone had any problems regarding UK fire ... Latest reply by Rob-And-Debbie1
    HiUnfortunately I add the wrong e-mailadres ( I wrote one letter the wrong way ) So now it is impossible to see my reservation or chat with my hostI can’ t change the e-mail because I can’t login with that wrong written e-mail that doesn’t exist Don’t... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi there Community! Any advice is greatly appreciated in advance! I am (obviously) new to this - I've had only one booking and then *crickets chirping*.. When I preview my booking and try to test it out, - https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/18579508?preview_for... Latest reply by Peter527
    I recall this year receiving a policy update that said location was no longer going to be rated because people have different plans and location is relative to their plans, and is out of control of the host.I however cannot find this anywhere. Does anyone... Latest reply by Moira21
    What the heck? We own a condo in Mexico we rent through AirBnB.....we were considering purchasing another in Lake Tahoe, CA....but just read about Proposition T which outlaws VHR after 2021...it's happening everywhere! We live in Phoenix, Arizona.... I'm ...