What Hosts are saying

Здравствуйте, мне кажется другого хозяина взломали. Так как гостям приходят сообщения со странным текстом. Что делать?Hello, it seems to me that another host has been hacked. As guests receive messages with strange text. What to do?
    Hello. Hope you are ok. I have a question about my 3 deactivated listing . As you know that because of the Miami Beach short term rental restrictions I won’t be able to keep booking. 1) I was wondering if can reactivate my same listings for more than ...
    I receive an Email "Tienes hasta $8636 para viajar en tu cuenta de Airbnb" What can I do with this credit?Can I use all in a reservation?
    Hello, I would like to ask your opinion on the following matter: a guest booked a 14 nights stay 4 months ago and today, 5 days before check in asked to alter his reservation and shorten the stay by 7 nights. I’m not in a very touristic place and 99% I wo... Latest reply by Mihai17
    Hi, I had to cancel a 3 months reservation as need my flat back after splitting with my partner. I wont be in the flat for the entire 3 months tho as I will be traveling part of it. But since I have cancelled, it seems airbnb does not let me update my cal... Latest reply by Laura577
    Has anyone else had questions/concerns about billing? We've noticed that we have a specific rate per night then a guest will book and the rate they're charged is completely different from what we've listed at. Then the guest will ask if we can give a disc... Latest reply by Emilia42
    So, I have followed the procedure for contacting my guest about damage, so far no response. I am confused about whether I was supposed to file a request for resolution somewhere other than just with the guest? I found this information: If your guest decl... Latest reply by Jeff90
    I recently hosted a couple, who said I hadn’t told them it was a sofa bed & they said it was old and shabby, which is untrue. I actually bought it brand new 8 months ago. They were totally unfair, and gave 2stars . There are pictures on my website of the ... Latest reply by Anonymous