What Hosts are saying

Hi Everybody We are living in Brooklyn, we do airbnb. We spent a lot of time and money to have a nice listing. We are now superhost.Unfortunately last week, a guest discovered a few bedbugs after they arrived. We never had any problem since we started air... Latest reply by Uri25
    Dear Airbnb customer service, We booked a house through Airbnb confirmation code** for arrival of 1st of September 2019 for one night. On 31st of August in the evening we received a message from Mrs** (the owner) that there were wasps in the house. As o... Latest reply by Bing17
    When I log onto my listing, a review from a recent guest does not appear. It was a review from a guest named Nancy. I have contacted Angel from Airbnb about this and she says the review does indeed appear in my listing. But when I log on a s a guest or if... Latest reply by Emilia42
    I feel it is ridiculous to expect a host to provide all the info and images of their home and themselves but not be able to see who is has made a request before firstly accepting the request. Surely this has been an oversight? What does everyone else th... Latest reply by Linda108
    Wann bekomme ich das Geld für Sarah 4personen Abreise war Sonntag bitte um info Birgit Hügel Latest reply by Emiel1
    I had a lady arrive from Italy booked for 1 guest 2 people turned up I charge extra for each guest when i told her she said she would go but i did not want to loose the booking altogether So let them stay . And took them to the supermarket as its a ... Latest reply by Elena87
    Добрый день ,Пожалуйста , сообщите почему выплаты за бронирования в мае и в июне задерживаются ? Что нужно сделать с нашей стороны ? Latest reply by Nurgul0
    Hello,This listing (https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/25824903?preview_for_ml=true&source_impression_id=p3_1568964984_k38CnN1%2FeiT5MGSM)needs address updateFROM - 50 Asif Məhərrəmov app 53, floor 10, Bakı, AzerbaijanTO - 52 Asif Məhərrəmov app 53, floor 10, Ba... Latest reply by Quincy