What Hosts are saying

i have a guest who wants to leave a review but can't figure out how to do it??? Any help?
    I have a client that has sent through a booking for my confirmation, I have pre- approved (a few weeks ago now) but the booking is not showing up in our calender as booked/blocked (our calender is still shown as available). She is wanting to confirm her ... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    Hi Our daily pricing from June 20th 2016 onwards are not being picked up - and hence the weekly rates are also being incorrectly calculated. FYI Looking at the Calender, all entries until 20th June have an 'orange' border line below them and are working...
    I had used an Air BnB credit that I got when my sister joined as a host. However the reservation I had to use it on I have to cancel. Will I get my credit back to be able to use again? Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hi, I accidently cancelled a booking. I've asked the guest to send another booking request through so that I can reconfirm but they can't do that as their booking is still in the calendar. The problem is that as far as the payment is concerned there is n... Latest reply by Luis-and-Tati0