What Hosts are saying

Hello everybody, I have a big issue, I am in an appartement and it smells so bad like smoke here that I get breathing problems. Is there any chance that in can get a refund?Does a host HAS to tell the guest if smoking is allowed in the appartement? Many ... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    I have a reservation that checked in two days ago. The payout status says it was scheduled for August 31st but as of today, September 1st, it is still listed as a future payment. What's up with that?
    I need some help with payout. Sudenly my payout stoped. I cancelled it and tried to add it again (recomendation that i found in FAQ). When im trying to add IBAN number it says that it is too short even when I coppy and paste from the bank website. Im stuc... Latest reply by Miloud0
    I'm heading off to Australia in the new year for a holiday. Having booked a number of places via Airbnb I take the odd (all-too-regular if the truth be known) look at the places I've booked to check a) there are no horrid reviews and b) it's still listed.... Latest reply by Marc-and-MJ0
    So I get Airbnb ads on my phone constantly and there is usually a photo of my place in them. No big deal, I imagine this is all part of some algorithm or whatever. Unfortunately, the location they list is wrong (wrong town, wrong island). Is this somethin... Latest reply by Cj62
    I recently had three men rent my camper for a week. They were polite but I had a bad feeling.They checked in past midnight. They also checked in with one extra person then what was stated on the booking.After checkout, the place smelled of smoke and air ... Latest reply by Kelly149