What Hosts are saying

Dear all, I would like firstly to tell you that if you're host in Greece, please do NOT accept any reservation by a couple from Patra. The profile has the woman's name. They prefer listings in Crete island just like mine.I'm not allowed to tell names but...
    Hi, I’m just wondering if anyone has had any trouble receiving payments? I’ve been hosting for around 2 years now, and payment has always gone into my paypal account the day after checking. This has not happened with our most recent guests. I’ve recently... Latest reply by BopaiahandPranothy0
    Hello, I would like to cancel Airbnb plus program. As you could see I unlisted kL rooms I have here. I still have text messages and I would like to cancel to join this program. Best regards. Latest reply by Beka6
    I have been a super host in London for just over two years and am currently having trouble being paid by Airbnb. Is anyone else experiencing this sort difficulty?Jane
    Hi, my listing is in Japan so we have information in English and Japanese. Usually the correct language comes up according to the language used to search on Airbnb. I’ve just noticed that today when searching in English the listing information is shown in...
    Hi, I have been a user of AirBnB for a number of years, and have a number of great experiences over that time. However, my latest booking is beginning to make me worry. I started to worry when I sent a message, via the AirBnB site, to the host, asking for... Latest reply by Kaylee18