What Hosts are saying

I can’t add account payout details. I enter Ivan and swift but then asks for bank details but no where to enter them.
    I would like to give my guest an experience of a free upgrade of their room.I only have 2 rooms so that would mean I would need to block both of my rooms and running the chance of not getting booked in the original room.Please advise how to go about this,... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Can I know about the uncollected balance from Airbnb but the tenant already moved out. Can I still able to recover my outstanding?
    I host two units through Airbnb and would like advice on how am I am able to promote / advertise/ create a direct link for guests still to book through Airbnb though, without going through so many filters to advertise on my own Facebook/ Instagram page, ... Latest reply by Melissa994
    Bonjour, Hôte airBnB depuis un peu plus de 2 ans (depuis Juillet 2017), nous proposons 2 logements.Je désire ce jour témoigner de ce qu’il se passe dans mes logements depuis un peu plus de deux mois, et l’attitude d’AirBnB dans la gestion des litiges afin... Latest reply by Marie-Line18
    A guest Natalie wants to book the special offer. I declined her. Oking request and now she is saying she can’t book the special offer Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello! i receive the email saying that my payment is ready to do, but I need to put my details to payment methods but I can’t. I tried many times from PayPal and bank transfer e I couldn’t. Can you help me please? Latest reply by Quincy