What Hosts are saying

How does Airbnb handle when a mandatory evacuation is ordered and your property fall in that order? I have guest in my condo and have asked them to leave a day early since the evacuation order goes into effect today at noon? I have offered a refund for to... Latest reply by Mark116
    Help Required. I am looking at the insurance cover offered by Airbnb. (1 ) Is the Philippines covered ? (2) if not what insurance is provided to guest in the Philippines ?(3) what company's offer the type of insurance needed to protect Guest during th...
    Hello, i have kind of issue. So i would like for your help. Its about a trip which i reserved and after our host confirmed my request, the host said he cant be there to check us in at the time he said in his offer. But because i used coupon and travel dis... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Does anybody know how to become business verified in the UK? Some of the fields you fill in on the website don’t make sense to me. Thanks Latest reply by Jill548
    I am so happy to be a Super Host for Airbnb. A few tips to add to hosts that are worth adding:I have many quests with children they arrive cranky and tired so I always ask the age of the children, then I go to the Dollar store and buy coloring books, cray...
    I am looking to list an annexe at my property. My address does not appear on the listings, only converted barns appear( have the same postcode). These barns were once part of my home.nut no longer.How do I list my home which was the original property with... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    My guest booked for 3 nights (May 14, 15 and 16th). The payout for those 3 noghts was made normally, on the 15th. On the 16th the guest informed me they want to stay through the 26th. I went and changed the reservation to reflect this and the new total pr... Latest reply by Ruth425