What Hosts are saying

Hi, Everyone! We provide one body towel, hand towel, and washcloth per guest. Most of our bookings are 2-3 night stays. We have been running into an issue with people constantly ruining/staining the white washcloths with make-up. I chose white because... Latest reply by David3267
    Ciao all! After many years , today i put on hold my accomodation. Enough is enough! My staying guests, arrived today. Check in is from 4 pm , he start calling and send me messagges at 9 am. I told him other guests are having breakfast.... anyway they s... Latest reply by Anoeta0
    My payments are not arriving with airbnb, and I had a guest leave lots of blood and yes, excrement behind in the bed in one of the properties. I am extremely weary and cannot get a soul to help at airbnb. I have another long booking coming up and am terri... Latest reply by Alex1881
    Hello I honestly do not know leaving this post here could help me... but I’m very scared and anxious if this host could do something to my friends in Canada.So i’m leaving post here. I booked one of airbnbs in Canada in the first week of August (which is ... Latest reply by Helen427
    We are fairly new to hosting (May 2019). Please correct me if I’m wrong...AirBnB requires a confirmed email and phone number, an introductory message and agreement to our house rules and payment info. Is that Correct? Here is our problem...we received a ... Latest reply by Dean175
    I am confused and disturbed! I am a superhost 4x in a row. I never had bad reviews and always high ratings. But when I was politely turn 2 guests away to book somewhere else( communicating with them)....because of other appointments. ....closer in any cas... Latest reply by Dean175
    Hey everyone, A guest left a review of his stay outside of the 14 dealine. I always complete my guest reviews immediately. The strange thing is, my review is displaying under the guest´s profile, but the review he eventually submitted is not displaying un... Latest reply by Robin-and-Michelle0
    Hi, i wondered what to do in this situation but my guests would like to leave early from my Florida house as the hurricane is coming in and have requested a refund of the last two days via Airbnb. This has not happened before so i wondered if i just accep... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Looking for a creative way to display different brochures for whats going on in your area. Those plastic holders look boring. Latest reply by Sandra126