What Hosts are saying

Guest on the second floor complaint about TV, Voices and snoring from downstairs unit. Guest said he had to sleep in his car due to the noise. I checked it out and honestly cannot hear anything from the downstairs tenants, yes their TV was on. Rather new ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I want to deposit my money on the card.. can not transfer. help me
    Salut tout le monde, Il y a une colonisation de cafard dans l’appartement Airbnb que j’ai loué. Je suis arrivée hier à 16h dans le airbnb, tout semblait propre. Quand ma sœur est allée au toilette nous avons vu un cafard de taille moyenne dans la sall... Latest reply by Sarah977
    • Screenshot 2021-02-25 at 12.36.04.png
    I am trying to add English to my Spanish listing. I click ADD A LANGUAGE and ENGLISH and then it takes me to the field for Español which is already filled in. Do I do it there? Or will that erase my Spanish fields? There are fields below for ENGLISH, but ... Latest reply by Ana-and-Roberto0
    HiI am going to reserve a flat in Vienna for 6 month. The rent per month is 500 € and deposite is 1000€. How much is the approximately guest service fee for this reservation?I need to know it before I complete the reservation process? Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, I was meant to receive my payout to my paypal account a couple of hours ago but its still pending. Kindly advice.