What Hosts are saying

Greetings, I pre-approved a guest yesterday and he has not accepted the booking yet. He just sent me a message saying he's on his way. I am confused. Can he see my address based on the pre-approval or does he have to accept the booking first? Thanks. Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi, i have different types of rooms,(sizes,facilities etc...) how can i set different prices for my rooms instead of to have only one basic price? The name of the apartment still remaining the same if i do different listings, or can i list all kind of roo... Latest reply by Alice595
    Hi fellow hosts, I woke up this morning to find my guests cancelled last night some time? They said my listing was not the same as when they booked that something had changed. I have not change anything on my listing at all??? Now it's labor day weekend a... Latest reply by Sandra856
    Somebody can you tell me how long to clean a two-room apartment with kitchen? My staff takes at least 2 hours, without considering the time to wash and iron. So total 3 hours. I ask the guests 24 euros for cleaning to stay in line with the competitors ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0