What Hosts are saying

We booked a stay at an AirBNB in New York over a month ahead of time. We need to cancel within their terms of the strict cancellation policy, but the host won't refund the $$. We've contacted AirBNB and they are "negotiating" with the host, but are giving... Latest reply by Sabra1
    I have two properties with airbnb, one in Beirut and the other, in Scotland, which we have recently put on airbnb.1. I have invited my husband to co host our property in Scotland, the invite button is not clicking so he is unable to accept. We want him t... Latest reply by Miloud0
    I've been wondering what thoughts everyone may have about charging more for 1 day reservation than two days. There is a hotel about 5 miles from us, however the reviews that they have are not very good and so I thought that maybe I could bring more money ... Latest reply by Susan151
    I’m trying to add a bank account as a payout method and I put my address and name in ok (Is this right as I wasn’t sure if it meant the bank address??) but when I put in IBAN and BIC I get an error message saying payee must be specified and check IBAN and... Latest reply by Miloud0
    Bonjour, J'ai deux voyageurs qui ont réservé 10 nuits. Ils ont annulé le lendemain de leur arrivée, donc après une nuit dans l'appartement. Sachant que mes conditions d'annulations sont flexible, est-ce normal que ne reçois rien du tout et que le rembours... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi all, I recently had a cancellation for two weeks in September. After the cancellation, I decided to put the price up slightly for that period. Within 24 hours I have two new bookings to cover that period, but it appears the price was not the updated pr... Latest reply by Michael3419
    I'm hosting for the first time and just updated payment method which is Pending. can I still accept reservations or need to wait until the payment method has been accepted? Latest reply by Sarah977
    hi Superhost heremy 2 guests brought in 3 people to take showers. (it was approx 7pm ) I am very clear on my rules that this is a 2 person only space, no invited friends to hangout and if this is broken then they will be asked to leave. I already had an... Latest reply by Juli5