What Hosts are saying

I've been a SuperHost for a couple years and have received only two 3-star reviews out of 75 reviews over the last 12 months, one last December and the other last month. Even though I've had several 5-star reviews since last month's 3-star guest, that bad... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    Hi community, I am a relatively new host on Airbnb but I think I have learnt some of the ropes. I use smart pricing and have set a minimum and maximum amount. However, just yesterday I received a booking which was much lower than the minimum I had set ($1... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hi there,I am new to Air bnb and want to test the market and see how much interest there might be for my property before I commit to becoming a host. I understand that fines apply to hosts who cancel reservations, but do fines also apply for not accepting... Latest reply by Lisa2037
    Hello I got a message from Airbnb support from a man called Jack, I just wanted to confirm that this came from the Airbnb support team because they tried to directly contact me instead of making a booking as protocol. Please let me know if this is a genui... Latest reply by William912
    Hello, I am trying to re-list my secondary property in Brittany, France but I need to register it with local authorities. I live in Netherlands. Can I register it on line? Latest reply by Tim813