What Hosts are saying

I am willing to share my airbnb guidebook template which I have in every apartment. Guidebook is fully editable in Adobe Photoshop (PSD version) and second version in MS WORD (DOC version). You can download it from my facebook files:https://www.facebook.c... Latest reply by Be-Our-Guests0
    • airbnb_guidebook_template.jpg
    Over the last 10 days, I've been unable to log into my Airbnb account without receiving a pop-up saying "We don't recognize this device" and demanding a code (subsequently auto-sent to me via e-mail, Facebook, etc.) before I can proceed. As has been the c... Latest reply by Joyce290
    I just had a reservation for two when the guests' parents also showed up with them. AND they had two dogs they didn't tell me about. I allow pets, but I expect people to be thoughtful enough to tell me just so I can prepare by having my animals locked up ... Latest reply by Alice595
    Hi lovely community I have 3 airbnb properties and host all year round. I had a booking arriving on July 27th, they had been confirmed for a while and cancelled on their arrival date. My cancelation policy is moderate so I should have received the payout... Latest reply by Alice595
    I have a handy checklist of what's needed for turning over my apartment between guests. Anybody want to share theirs? I'd like to see what other hosts are doing so we can compare notes. I'm always worried I would forget something. For instance, one g... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    I had a guest who checked in yesterday. She sent me near 30 messages within one hour. She told me there are no salad bowl, no plate, no spatula wooden spoon, no oven trays, no enough pans and pots. The fact is I can see most of them on the images that she... Latest reply by Sandeep28