What Hosts are saying

I recently booked an apartment that was advertised as having private parking. A few hours after I made the booking and contacted the host he replied that the parking was not available during our stay.As the parking was a significant factor in choice of wh... Latest reply by James1641
    Guests broke key to main apartment building at 1.30am. They got a locksmith out to let them into block. Who is responsible for paying the locksmith? Latest reply by Mark116
    Greeting, Please contact me if you need co-hosting services in Northern Virginia & Washington DC area. We can not only take care of cleaning needs and keeping your place ready for your next client but also take care of any problems with electrical/plumbi...
    Hi all, so recently the building next to us got sold and they started doing loud construction. We notified our guests for the next three months and mentioned our free cancellation policy. So far only a handful canceled their trip. I would like to make the... Latest reply by Von3
    Hi, I just listed the property, and I see that I need a 'registration number'. Where do I get it from? Another thing is that I do not see my property when searching for it as a guest. Manyh thanks,PhilipNof Zuqim Latest reply by Helen3
    I’m a newer host to Air bnb and have a unique listing. My first guest has been an absolute joy to have around! I was recently contacted by a couple to rent the space and they negotiated for a more reasonable rate, which is agreeable for a longer term rent... Latest reply by Rowena29
    Hi Everyone,I was tracking my transaction history for past bookings.I see that on two of my completed bookings it shows me that I have received "1 OF 2 TRANSACTIONS" or "1 OF 9 TRANSACTIONS".What does this mean and how long will it take before I am paid t... Latest reply by Alice595