What Hosts are saying

Hello, I have been hosting for several years and am a Superhost. I have a guest who has made a reservation, but wants to come see the location and how entry to the property works, I initially declined and said that I would be here when they arrived, becau... Latest reply by Pat356
    Hello.. How can I inform the guest beforebooking that there is a refundable damage deposit upon arrival? Is there a better way than putting this requirement in the housing rules Latest reply by Yasser18
    HiThe page states that payments for 28 days or more are done monthly. I have guests checking-in next August 12th.Does it mean that I will get their payment on September 12th?Please, your comments will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advanceMarta Latest reply by Marta834
    Hi helpful people, We're brand new hosts and, despite a few hiccups, have been pretty good at figuring things out -- in large part thanks to this community! But I do have a question about our payout. I know you can't address my specific case, but maybe ... Latest reply by Kat84
    I rented an Airbnb flat in Torremolinos Malaga, the woman advertised the flat as if it has aircondition, the aircondition is in the living room only do the rest of the flat is like hello hot.One of the beds is useless so we all 4 are sleeping in one bed a... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi. I have two weeks a year at a particular Marriott. But I need to book only two of these weeks through Marriott first. Does anyone have experience listing on Air BNB? If so, what do you do first? List availability or book with Marriott and offer the two... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Starting a few days ago I've been unable to upload pictures to the Airbnb site. There's no error message, but nothing happens. I've enabled flash,, updated my operating system etc.. Nothing. I've tried to upload with two computers, one running win... Latest reply by Melanie94