What Hosts are saying

Hi Sir, Madam,I am connections to Airbnb but I can not see my future reservation but also my planning? Do you have any problem about your website?Many thanks Amélie Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hello, I applied to host an airbnb experience from my home in Brittas Bay - I was wondering how long I should expect to wait for you to reach a conclusion as to whether it is a fit for Airbnb. Many thanks, Joanna Sloan
    Good Day, I am having trouble linking my calendars. I want to link booking.com with my Airbnb calendar. I have exported and imported the calendars. Under "Sync Calendars" it does show Booking.com, but under "linked Airbnb calendars" it does not show an... Latest reply by Solveig0
    I'm just curious how other hosts handle no-shows..I have no complaints if someone wants to book, and pay for the night and not show up.But, do you leave a review? Or do you just leave it alone? Latest reply by Vivian4
    How do I bring up my calendar?
    Hi everyone, We are renting apartments and we will be going to Cuba for 2 weeks. We would like to know if the Airbnb App and the website of Airbnb are working well in Cuba to administer the reservations as host. Cause we want to manage our establishment f...
    Hi all, I have a question regarding Service Charge, We have a guest at our place who is being charged £100 a night X 7, with a 20% weekly discount, so (700 X 0.8) = £560. We are set to receive £540, so am wondering what the £20 difference is given the cos... Latest reply by Jeff158