What Hosts are saying

hello Dear i'm new hosting in Airbnb i want to know when can i get money because i choose the methode payment payonner but i don't get nothing yet Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hello, We have troubles with our listning https://hr.airbnb.com/rooms/23248785?source_impression_id=p3_1565330455_zcBr It doesn t appear on airbnb. What should we do? Can you manage it that it will apear on airbnb again? Best regards Boris and K... Latest reply by Karolina-And-Boris0
    Hello there,my name is Sarah(host) I like to follow rule of city that my property located, regarding this matter i had questions from support team and since 3 hours ago I haven’t received any reply to my email, normally I get right away reply, but NOT on... Latest reply by Alice595
    Good morning. Need advice-rented son room for several weeks at home she comanages - should of read her reviews more carefully. Should of been wary when I had to directly pay her through Venmo for couple of extra days-and looking at her Venmo account appea... Latest reply by Colleen267