What Hosts are saying

Hello, We are Airbnb Super hosts in Vancouver since 2010, and have had the official authorization from our current landlords to have Airbnb guests since 2011. We also have the city license since last year. The landlords tried to increase our rent by 25%... Latest reply by Serge-and-Brigitte0
    I am new AirBnB host, my husband and I have an 18 month old. We chose not to put on our listing that we have a baby - we just don't feel secure about it, maybe we are just being silly. What are other hosts with babies doing? Do you put it on your listing ... Latest reply by Helen-And-Mario0
    I'm very confused about the cancellation policy. For a moderate policy, it says full refund within 48 hours of booking AND 7 days prior to a stay. This doesn't make sense. How can it be both? I have a stay coming up that's about a month and a half away th... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am having real trouble with people booking for 1 or 2 people and whole families turning up so I am getting no where near the right payment has anyone had experience with this and how to work out how to charge more ? Latest reply by Ann72
    Hosts ,,, Can we all agree that we would like the old tool back whereby we use to be able to change the guest count after the check in time along with additional fees associated with that change? I personally experience at least one incident ever day or s... Latest reply by Danny37
    I just wanted to know if it was normal for the hosting Airbnb host to asked for my passport #. He mention something about for tax purposes.Arnetha
    App doesnt let me to choose dates from 8-11 augustWhat can I do? If I lost this reservation you own me 400€