What Hosts are saying

We had some guests book for a total of four different weeks and canceled one of their weeks. They did not show up for this week (yesterday) and I suspect they meant to only book for two weeks, not 4. The next week they are scheduled to arrive is in two ...
    Hi - just wondering should I advise me own house insurance company that I take airbnb clients and be charged an extra 300 euro on my house insurance policy or is it ok not to do that.....as we have free host insurance - blessings caroline Latest reply by Jeff158
    We don’t like how you now don’t get to see the guest photo until after they have booked. Part of the attraction of Airbnb was being able to see a guest profile and their photo before they booked especially of new guests - it humanised the process. Latest reply by Stephanie6
    I am not seeing any completed payouts but my July earnings is now lower than it was yesterday.
    it in the conditions of my airbnb. Now I should confirm or cancel the booking, but it's not my fault and if I cancel the booking, I will lose those dates in my calendar... I asked the guest to cancel but she said she never made a booking request, maybe sh... Latest reply by Ana1136
    I have searched high and low to find the form to file for damages left by a renter. Can anyone help? Thank you. The only thing more frustrating then having a guest blatantly ignore and break your house rules causing sewage to flow from your septic syst... Latest reply by Kelly447
    we do want our fed and state and occupany taxes added at time of reservation and for airbnb to pay this for us on a monthly quarterly basis and it appears that all of the taxes are being withheld out of our gross income...........what do we need to do to ... Latest reply by Susan151
    Dear Sir/Madam, Kindly release the below mentioned pending payout. Apr 24, 2019ﺩ.ﺇ579.65David Henderson, Apr 23, 2019 - Apr 26, 20191-Bedroom Apartment Corner/CityViewBank Account •••••6001 (AED)May 6, 2019ﺩ.ﺇ917.17Perman Orazov, May 5, 2019 - May 9, 2019... Latest reply by Miloud0