What Hosts are saying

Last week, I started a conversation asking Airbnb to display additional listings for the same address on property listing pages. In that post I stated that are missed opportunities for guests to reserve more than one at the same properties, because the a... Latest reply by Debra300
    It is a 15 month request, I like Airbnb support but why it's so easy for Homeaway and so difficult for Airbnb is confusing. Doing it their way makes the guest feel like we are nickle and dime operation. I clearly show the pet fee per stay and they don't r...
    It is holiday time and I have been travelling and using airbnb for parts of my stays. And I am torn when it comes to leaving a review. A review where everything is 5* - well, that is easy. I leave 5* and a glowing review. My first stay were one of these... Latest reply by Ale113
    I am a Superhost and have never had a guest not turn up before. My guests booked and confirmed 3 weeks ago. I noticed that they had been members for 4 years but with no reviews which I thought a bit odd also no photograph in the thumbnail. I've asked, pol... Latest reply by Abigail3
    I believe I did connect\verify my facebook account as it shows my facebook profile photo. But when I attempt to connect my facebook account, it opens up the authentication to facebook and I can authenticate correctly, but then the airbnb page says for me... Latest reply by Christy130
    Airbnb has not paid me for the last couple of bookings. I have been waiting for the payment for nearly a month. How could I get the payment from Airbnb? Regards Ravel Latest reply by Emiel1