booking

Debbie17
Level 1
Bengaluru, India

booking

I have instant booking available for my guests. A guest contacted me with a booking number regarding his reservation but I have received no communication from airbnb. How can I verify if this is a genuine booking number ? Is there any place where i can enter this number to get an answer.

Also for this guest for the first time i observed the term "new "in the column which usually reads enquiry/ pending/ declined etc. What does new mean? he appears to have all his verifications in place though there is no photograph.

Thanks 

Debbie

1 Reply 1

Hi Debbie,

Check the reservations section on your dashboard where you can see the upcoming reservations. If it's appearing there, it's a confirmed booking. If not, tell the guest that you haven't received any communication from Airbnb and ask them to get in touch with Airbnb to get their issue resolved.
Are you able to see the guests contact number and mail id? If yes, that too is an indicator of confirmed booking. You can also check the payouts pending and if this guest is present in pending payouts, that too would indicate that the booking is consigned.

Hope you are able to resolve it.
Jeet