booking

Answered!
Jaya4
Level 2
Galle, Sri Lanka

booking

last few mounths i dont have a any single bookings. Please advice how can i get bookings.

1 Best Answer
Sam291
Level 2
York, United Kingdom

Your listing says 20 flights of stairs, but presumably means 20 steps or 2 flights?

View Best Answer in original post

11 Replies 11
Marie405
Level 10
Taguig, Philippines

Hi @Jaya4, your villa is lovely!  Switch on your Instant Book so your villa could be easily seen by travellers on the search engine.

Dear Marie,

Thanks for your comment. But still no booking .Please advice how can i get the bookings.

My actual rate is  40U$ .(  per one night ).

I provide free transport from galle city to my place. And excellent beakfast.

Also provide bellow free benifits also.

cycle riding, joking and exercise area on the site.Badminton play and open space bath area.

Now my advice rate is 15 U$. 

Please advice my next step.

Thanks

jaya

Dear Marie,

Do you like to visit sri lanka. Please come my place. you can stay with out any cost.

Thanks

Jaya

Rene-and-Zac0
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Jaya4 I love the colors in your listing. A couple of things I noticed, typographical errors I saw were 1. ‘ Break first’ should be ‘breakfast’ 

2. 300m jogging and exercise path 

3. Child’s crib bed in master

4. TV lounge not lodge 

5. Your cancellation policy is not clearly defined 

good luck on your project ‘You know it’s hard out here for a host’. 

Dear Rane & Zac,

First of fall thanks for your valuable comments.To day i will correct all things. Do you like to visit Sri lanka with your family. Most well come in my place. You can stay with out any cost.

Please advice how can i get a bookings.

Thnaks.

Jaya

Sam291
Level 2
York, United Kingdom

Your listing says 20 flights of stairs, but presumably means 20 steps or 2 flights?

dear Sam,

I really thank full for your comment.  correct word is20 flights of stairs.

Thanks.

jaya

dear Sam,

All ready i correct all as your instactions. But still no booking. Please help me to increse my busniss.

Thanks

Jaya

Jaya4
Level 2
Galle, Sri Lanka

Dear Air b&b Team,

Still i dont have a any single booking. Please advice how can get a more bookings. hope you are help to me to increse my bussiness. 

Thanks 

Jaya

Rene-and-Zac0
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Jaya4 Turn on your Instant Booking feature. Your listing is buried at the bottom because you don’t have it turned on yet. You do have many competitors in your area with very nice listings. Some of the listings are in Chinese. Consider adding some Chinese words of Welcome to your listing. 

Good Luck!

’You know it’s hard out here for a Host’

E31
Level 1
Connecticut, United States

Hi Jaya, If you still are having trouble booking your villa, contact us. We are a social media marketing agency with experience in promoting properties.