can you add an attachment to a guest e-mail to describe how the key master lock system works

Ann-And-Chris0
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

can you add an attachment to a guest e-mail to describe how the key master lock system works

can you add an attachment to a guest e-mail to describe how the key master lock system works ?

4 Replies 4
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Ann-And-Chris0,

I include this information in the "House Manual" and it is also part of my message that I send to them a day or two before they check in through the messaging system.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Malcolm3
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

I have a very similar requirement - two small maps showing the exact location of the property and the location of the car space. The House Manual does not allow one to include graphics.

I add our when I email the guest - they always receive it - I embed the map pic into the email (I don;t use the site email function for that however as it won't allow you to)

Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

Attachments are not supported. I would just include it in the house manual, so that they get a copy when they book.