change reservation date

Sunrise-VO0
Level 1
Osaka, Japan

change reservation date

Dear Airbnb Support

Our guest磊 马 with Reservation code HMADC2JEPR the guest want to change the reservation from april 13-18 to april 13-16
with no refund because the policy is strict

but seems the request can't send 

can you have some advice ?

3 Replies 3
Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

This isn't Airbnb support, @Sunrise-VO0, it's a host forum. That said, ask your guest to amend their reservation and, assuming you don't have a minimum stay, you will be sent an amendment request.

Ton11
Level 4
Barcelona, Spain

Hello Sunrise VO,

If you agree with the date change, either you or your guest can submit an alteration request which the other part must accept: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/85/how-do-i-submit-a-reservation-request.

If this does not work, you can contact CS by calling +81 800 100 1008. CS will be able to assist with the communication.

If you do not agree with the change request, you do not have to do anything as your payout will be guaranteed according to your cancellation policy if the guest wants to leave early or wants to cancel for this reason.

I hope this helps!

Georgie41
Level 1
Sololá Department, Guatemala

I have a similar problem and don't know how to handle it (sorry, new to ABB)! We have a Strict cancelation policy. Guest is supposed to check-in tomorrow, but is changing date to 21st. If I accept, due to the policy I understand he will NOT receive refund? And when he makes reservation with new date, does this mean he will be charged again same amount? (we do not have differential rates for our hostel) Please Help!!!