What Hosts are saying

Hello! I am a new host. In order to increase the booking rate I would like to change "request for booking" on "instant booking". Almost a week ago I changed all necessary settings by booking. Now any guest who meet Airbnb's requirements and also have prov... Latest reply by Robert78
    Dear Community,I have the following problem. Sombody requested to book my place and somehow the inquiry is automatically accepted. See link - screenshot. I gues, as I didnt do it, eather arbnb has bug, or there is some setting which is unwillingly turned ... Latest reply by Nermin0
    I am a new host, and currently I have my first guest. So, tomorrow is chek out. And I do not know how should I proceed? Should I come in the flat with my guest and check whether all things are ok. Or should I trust and take a key and make cheking later? T... Latest reply by Sandra126
    Hi, the host of the apartment I'm booking in Osaka has 3 listings with the same photos but different locations. Is this possible? Is it safe to book with him? Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Added a new listing without turning on the instant book. The day after i had an instant booking as it turns out that the instant booking was on. i can't accomodate the reservation because of various reasons. This is not my fault. i never use instant booki... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0