credit and coupon

Adam101
Level 1
Sevilla, Spain

credit and coupon

first to say ,it's very annoying how this whole "support" think works...

I recieved credit from Airbnb and wish to use it on extending reservation also I have a coupon with me which I wish to use it as well, I don't any place to enter it (nor when I made the reservaition), thanks.

4 Replies 4
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Adam101,

Just by typing "credit" in the search box of the "Help" window I found the article below.

The first line may explain why you couldn't find where to see the credit details when booking.

The first line in "Things to know" explains why you can't use your credit to extend a reservation.

Your available travel credit will automatically appear on the checkout page. If the travel credits aren't automatically added, it means the reservation doesn’t qualify (trips must be $75 or more).

Things to know about travel credit:

• You can’t apply a travel credit to an existing reservation.
  • It expires one year from the issue date.
  • Travel credit can only be used once. If you cancel a reservation that had credit applied, the credit can't be reused.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1367

This is really ridicules , how can I contact Airbnb support?

This is a forum where hosts *volunteer* to help others. It is not Airbnb's official support department.

You might stop complaining to people who volunteer to tell you how the system works.

Perhaps you could try some research by clicking the "Get Support" link on the main page of this forum.

The first post that you'll see on the next page is called "Community Help Guides" and it has a link "Contach Airbnb by Dave & Deb (Updated)

Steve , if that's what you choose to do on your spare time, I am not gonna say anything… (Volunteer here, really?? maybe animal shelter/Helping homeless people? ) any ways, just looking for Airbnb contact, for people for actually get paid to do it.