What Hosts are saying

Looking for suggestions on how to respond to potential guests who are afraid of animals. I currently have a guest who reserved my room a few weeks ago. She is due to check in today. She now brings up the fact that she is afraid of dogs and wants to kno... Latest reply by Mary696
    Hello there Is there anybody else having problems with delayed payments? I hosted a guest recently and Airbnb is refusing to forward the payment, stating that the guest haven't paid for it, even tho the booking was officially approved and accepted by bot...
    Hi hosts of airbnb ,I am the co-owner of a business operating a cafe and airbnb. For the past 3 years , I have been managing the communications with guests while my partner is the one who operates the cafe/airbnb. Recently , I have reached an agreement ...
    Two months, two months of total silence about the email problem that no doubt Arbnb employee or employees created. I could not get them to fix it. Emails for booking, for payoff, for review and all important emails included the one that saying that my acc...