didn't receive my payout

didn't receive my payout

the guest do the checkout in saturday , the statut of the transaction is pending  , normally the payment only take 1day after the checkout ; i contact the assistance yasterday by phone she told me airbnb receive the payment from the guset and she will contact me by email and resolve the problem absolotly she didn't do anything , someone can help me ?

4 Replies 4
Douglas22
Level 1
Jackson, ME

where did you find a phone # for airbnb?

Peter233
Level 1
Guanacaste, Costa Rica

I would like to know how to get in touch directly as well.did not receive a payment as of sept 7th.
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Does no-one coming to these forums use the search function before posting 😞

To all three posters Use the Search Function at the top of this forum

How to contact BNB is a question that has been asked and answered hundreds of times.

Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Helen3 absolutely, people seem unable to do basic searches or look around a website these days as evidenced by the hundreds of times we have answered this. And before anyone says there is no need for us to be sarcastic you can enter Contact Airbnb in the search box in the top right and find the methods and numbers. You can also go to Discuss then click on Community Help and the Community Guide with the contact methods and number is the second item. None of this is difficult.