earnings summary

Melissa886
Level 1
New York, United States

earnings summary

I am not able to see the earnings anymore. Not month by month. Not even the actual month. It wasn't like that before. If I call they tell me to go to transaction history. But I don't want to that since I can't see the summary neither the expected money that way. If you have a earnings section it should work. It keeps loading and loading. I have changed the browser and sometimes it gives me a message of error. It doesn't work neither in the app. 

15 Replies 15

we also have the same problem and they do not give any solution and don’t answer my messages. Can’t download the csv files, i need it for accounting, we are a company with multiple listings, it’s getting problematic now

Vida13
Level 1
Palm Springs, CA

Since the website was "updated" with the Performance tab, I have had the same problem (almost the entire month of May). I've called at least 5 times, emptied my cache and history, changed browsers, sent a FB message, and no one offers an explanation. I'm told that someone is working on it. Can't talk to tech. The error message suggests that it's a problem with the site, but it certainly is taking a long time to repair. End of month. No idea what they've submitted for taxes, or how the month compares to last year's. Very, very frustrating.

Amlan0
Level 1
Hattiesburg, MS

I am having the same problem going on fourth month now. What the heck is going on!????

Sally496
Level 1
Cheltenham, United Kingdom

Any news? Same problem, now June 2019

Mike1077
Level 1
Jersey City, NJ

I had the same issue.  Use this link: https://www.airbnb.com/users/transaction_history 

Janice146
Level 3
Winnipeg, Canada

Ok!  good!  I'm not going nuts.  I thought it was my computer or something.  I'm getting really annoyed by this bug as well.  I've reported it, but still no progress.  It's a tool I use all the time.  For a while there I could access it from the app, but now that isn't even working.

:-<

Kimberly341
Level 2
Chicago, IL

I sent in my concerns on this as well.  What transpired was a multi-text "please provide us with screen shots" "are you on IOS or android" "oh, so you see this on laptop as well?" "have you looked at transactions" series of questions that led me to believe that customer service is either a) not aware that this is a REAL problem b) that it's not a hot topic at HQ and c) that it's not deemed a real priority.  Earnings info is required for accountancy, but also so to look at past actuals and ensure that current/future months are hitting target as well - and if not, so that we can analyze the "why".  Hey team Air BNB - this bug requires a notice as to when it will be fixed and if a systems change is underway, you need to revert to "prior" until it is fixed.  Kim

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM SINCE FEBRUARY!!!

Irina216
Level 2
Sevierville, TN

I had the same problem for the last 3 months. Today I found the way that works for me. So, if I click on Performance and then on Earnings it doesn't work but if I first click on Opportunities and then on Earnings it does work. I tried it on 2 different computers and it works. I hope it helps.

YOU ARE A GODSEND

This is a known problem.  Last I heard from support was that they're "working" on it.   One would think Airbnb could solve this issue that's been going on for 6 months or more.

Anne1624
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

I am also having the same problem and have reported it twice to Airbnb in the last few months....very frustrating for the host!!! I have 4 airbnbs and will be adding a 5th this month and doing quite well, but I need to plan before adding more airbnb's or just doing long term rentals....

I also tried the tip from Irina216 and while I did get farther with seeing some of the information, I still can 't see total monthly or yearly earnings....perhaps because I have multiple properties?

Any good news on your end yet? Mine is not seeing the light 😞 I really do not understand why this has been too long. 

Ann489
Level 10
Boise, ID

@Anne1624   same here.   My earnings currently simply say "undefined".   😛   Multi-billion-dollar company that can't seem to get its act together.