failed to find processor

Answered!
Marlene90
Level 1
Indonesia

failed to find processor

I wanted to book a place through airbnb, found the right place and proceeded to payment, I did fil in all the information, but as soon as I wanted to confirm my booking this error message keeps popping "Error Failed to find processor". This is the first time that this happen, my transactions before were smooth. I did use my phone to book so I thought I will use my laptop instead, but I still get the same result. 

I even tried using 2 different credit cards that are still valid, but still no result. Anyone have the same issue like I do? How do you resolve this? I did contact the host and she confirmed her place is available on the dates I choose.

A solution for this problem would be great cause I can't seem to find this topic posted here before.

Thank you and have a great day!

1 Best Answer

I did it!  Go to profile, settings and change your currency to USD $ instead of Rupiah, and try to make a payment. Hope it works! 

View Best Answer in original post

9 Replies 9
Maria1459
Level 1
Jakarta, Indonesia

yea, me too.. since last day

Adrian182
Level 2
East Java, Indonesia

It happens to me too. Anyone got the solutions ?

Michelle645
Level 1
Jakarta, Indonesia

Just had this problem as well with multiple cards.

Solutions anyone?

I did it!  Go to profile, settings and change your currency to USD $ instead of Rupiah, and try to make a payment. Hope it works! 

It works!! Thank you so much ..

Did that too and it works!

Thank you sooo much!

Ohhmyy.. Adrian..... Thanx!!! Hahaha

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you so much for letting everyone know @Adrian182!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Pamela261
Level 1
Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia

OMG i was so frustrated! Thank God i found this info!