help

Kathleen502
Level 2
Fairbanks, AK

help

I just returned from Costa Rica and am receiving emails to write a review, but then, when I try that account with that email has been removed and I can't get there.

HELP

4 Replies 4
Cheryl389
Level 7
Keyport, NJ

You can also go to reviews through the hosting part of your account. Under guests who have booked, it should show up as a tab that says "write a review", and that will get you there.

I am not a host?

Also, it was due to the fact that I had two accounts and the one rep from Airbnb told me I had to wait til I completed the Liberia stay to delete the kathleen.neumaier@k12northstar.org account. 

Well, someone deleted that account for me, the very moment I was checked out of Ian's place in Liberia.

Alice595
Level 10
Concord, CA

@Kathleen502  You may check how many days have passed after you checked out. If it is over 14 days, the review period expired. You are not able to leave a review.

I couldn't get in to leave a review the very day I left Costa Rica!

The deal is I had accidentally opened two airbnb accounts and wanted to get rid of one. One of your reps said I couldn't until I finished the stay in Liberia that I made with that account. 

Someone at Airbnb dropped that account the very day I checked out of that Liberia stay. The account was with my school address of kathleen.neumaier@k12northstar.org