how can i turn off

Answered!
Gergina1
Level 1
Vienna, Austria

how can i turn off

Hallo,

I need to turn off someday on my calendar, but I have already a reservation. My place is full of this reservation and I want to turn off the rest of the room

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Gergina1 

Your listing is not setup correctly. You offer rooms in a hotel, but you only have 1 listing. It means when somebody is booking 1 room (or more, depending on the amount of guests), that reservation is blocking your calender. You need to setup a listing for each room ro a combination of room. But not 1 listing for the whole hotel.

best regards,

Emiel

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Alice595
Level 10
Concord, CA

@Gergina1  Go to Calendar of the listing. Select the dates which are open, and then click the radio button of Block.

Gergina1
Level 1
Vienna, Austria

Sorry but I can't see the block option when I have a reservation on this day

@Gergina1 When a reservation is on certain dates, those dates are automatically blocked. You can see them grayed out.

And you also can try to search with the dates which have reservation on Airbnb site to see if your listing appear. If it does not appear, it means that those dates are blocked.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Gergina1 

Your listing is not setup correctly. You offer rooms in a hotel, but you only have 1 listing. It means when somebody is booking 1 room (or more, depending on the amount of guests), that reservation is blocking your calender. You need to setup a listing for each room ro a combination of room. But not 1 listing for the whole hotel.

best regards,

Emiel