What Hosts are saying

It seems that when you look at the mobile app as a traveller, it cannot display future dates properly. If you try to look one year into the future (and apparently you cannot view further, even though I allow booking further?), it shows all my dates as av... Latest reply by Patrick180
    I got someone asking to pay throug this site. it's a scam http://airbnb.com.rooms-00105354392.zone-05432782.odus-5297320.date/1/listing/23/view-ovzibe09/58915#googtrans(en%7Ces) Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hello there We are a family of 4 2 adults one baby and 1 infant were planning an extension to our property in January 2018 . we need to move out for 4-6 months and looking for a house let in south east London uk is there such a thing as a long let in ai... Latest reply by Jeff158
    HelloI am from Brazil. Everything in my announcement is in local currency Brazilian Reales. But some guests are facing problems when they have tried to book. All values appear in US dolares. And the system has interpreted as if the guests are living in U... Latest reply by Lisa658
    I have to change pictures and edit my listing. The pictures went fine, but the description get me this message: We’re sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.. I spoke to three people and they said the problem is on the airbnb website. It... Latest reply by Raji1
    I was having trouble opening my old Profile as I had forgotten my password and m now using a new Email address .Trying to gain access I began to apply for a new listing but found this did not work.I have since had a call from yourselves giving me a new pa... Latest reply by Marzena4
    I have changed my E mail address and cannot access my listing from my new mail address. I started to apply for a listing but changed my mind and did not realise that my establishment ws active .I have also forgotten the password .I found it impossible to ... Latest reply by Helga0