What Hosts are saying

After receiving confirmation of reservation and payment, I began communicating with the Airbnb host and graciously mentioned that I would be in town for my daughter's graduation. I received a follow up message from the host, [host] indicating that she for... Latest reply by Trinice0
    What do you if your case manager try to make their decision without your consent? Today I have a problem with my room, and I try to negotiate with my guest. And the case manager jump in, and cancel my reservation! I did tell him/her, "stop", you don't ... Latest reply by Letti0
    I pride myself on having great reviews and stive to constantly better my guests experiences. its probably becuse im super new to abandb but its new and exciting. Ive gotten nothing but raving reviews about my place so far, all execpt the location.. i have... Latest reply by Letti0
    Hi,We have a flexible cancellation policy (by default) but a current guest has asked to shorten the stay by 1 night. Do we need to issue a refund but still pay Airbnb? Also we have a three night minimum so wouldnt have accepted a 2 night booking but not... Latest reply by Letti0