how do you contact Airbnb IT support

Alison165
Level 1
Stirling, United Kingdom

how do you contact Airbnb IT support

I need to talk to someone from Airbnb IT support.

Problem 1: a guest has been trying to book dates for accomodation but keeps getting message from Airbnb "problem with server", she has attempted to book at different locations at home and work using different servers but gets same message - this needs resolved.

Problem 2: I have blocked the dates she requires so no-one else can book them but I don't know how to book those dates for her from the host dashboard and how will she pay for it if i'm having to book in the reservation for her.

Problem 3: yesterday I couldn't access anything on the dashboard - calendar, reservations etc . I could log in but thats as far I as could get.  

please can someone help with this ASAP so I can sort out the reservation for the guest having problems

Thanks

Alison

8 Replies 8
Sunnie1
Level 2
Morrow, GA

I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE SERVER IS UNDER MAINTENCE. I DESPERATLEY NEED HELP WITH UNBLOCKING DATES FOR THIS WEEKEND. MY GUEST SENT A RESERVATION REQUEST & WE WERE TRYING TO RESEND A SPECIAL OFFER & COULDN'T DO IT AFTER MANY MASSEAGES. SO WE ARE BOTH NEW TO THIS, SO I SAID I'LL DECLINE YOU, THEN I'LL OR YOU SEND A SPECIAL OFFER. WE BOTH TRIED ME ON MY END & HE ON HIS, FOR THE DATES ARE NOW BLOCKED BECAUSE I WAS PENALIZED FOR DECLINING A RESERVATION. I WANT THEM TO BOOK BUT NOTHING WAS WORKING FOR US TO CHANGE THE RESERVATION DETAILS. TODAY I HAVE A POP UP THAT SAYS I CAN UNBLOCK THE DATES BUT IT ISN'T WORKING. I'M NOT BAILING ON MY GUEST BUT AIRBNB IS THE ONE INCONVENIENCING.

Steve258
Level 1
Fairfield, CA

I'm unable to contact anyone for our listing, as well -- it was just dropped while several listings are on almost every page.  I wonder if the site has been hacked.  I'm thinking I need to drive down to airbnb headquarters in SF.

I'm about to drop  off of Airbnb because there is absoultely no IT support available.  I've been having issues for several weeks and I have reservations that are not showing up properly or I can't respond through the links they provide.  This has been a terrible experience.

Tia10
Level 2
Niagara Falls, CA

Good Day,

I have a situation that I MUST contact them.

I have a guest that instant booked with more individuals than allowed, refuses to cancel; If I cancel him, I will be penalized any advise?  Please!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Tia10

That doesn't sound good. 

Have you had a chance to look at the how to contact Airbnb Guide?

Could you please let me know how that works out for you? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thanks for the advise -

I am operating on a "one man band" (ie) alone and have my plate full 

but will take your advise -

Thanks so much-

Appreciate it!

Yes, I was able to get my answers -

I thank you so much!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Tia10,

Thanks for letting me know 🙂 

I'm happy to hear you were able to get your answers!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen