What Hosts are saying

Hola .Pertenezco a la Federacion de ETV en Mallorca.Soy Anfitrion y huesped. usuario de Air BnB .Segun rumores hay descenso de reservas en nuestro sector. Quisiera para paliar un poco todo ello y aunque no fuera asi, ofrecer una propuesta y si seria viabl... Latest reply by Sarah977
    How can I find why my host payments are postponed? I was asked to copy my ID, to make my face photo and other requests. I did all it and payments still postponed. How to reach someone responsible to get the answer why? Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have a new listing with 18 individual rooms. Will i have to create a listing for each of the rooms? If not, how do i go about to enable different people book the different rooms separately? Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hosts please do not blindly accept date alterations from the guests requests. Airbnb is pricing the dates wrong, in the guests favor. This has happened several times to me as well as other hosts I know. Latest reply by Emiel1
    A family of four showed up in my driveway for a 2.5 hour experience at my home. It turns out that airbnb had cancelled their reservation for whatever reason but didn't communicate that properly with the guest. I let the family of 4 enjoy the experience i... Latest reply by Alison416
    I'm not here on the community as often as I probably should be, so forgive me if this has already been discussed. I just this evening had an inquiry about my place, I pre-approved the guest and when they booked ABB asked me if I wanted to accept the book... Latest reply by Wende2
    My case manager handled the case very poorly. She did adjustment without explanation the amout which I strongly thing wrong. She never called back to me for the explanation. Such a poor behaviour can case damaging effect on air b and b reputation. Managem... Latest reply by Alison416
    Hi, I’ve noticed that on my calendar, I have a price set up per night, but when someone makes a request for a couple on nights, the platform calculates an amount lower than the one indicated. Can you explain why is this and how that amount is determined? Latest reply by Nane1