What Hosts are saying

I just posted a listing and I am trying to learn all of the rules. HOW CAN I BLOCK OUT CERTAIN CALENDAR DATES which I will need for when my kids come home from college? Latest reply by Emiel1
    My Google calendar has not been synching correctly with the Airbnb calendar.The Airbnb app has also not been sending push notifications consistently for messages and other notifications.What gives? P
    Though I tried to publish on Rezfusion Boost listings, I could not choose the existing listing under the Airbnb listing tab for below 2 units.The existing properties for those 2 are shown under this tab, but it gives me a white blank page when I try to cl...
    I made a 3 night booking for a new modern place in Portland for myself and 2 work colleagues. A week after booking, the host emailed me and said there was a 'fire' in the current unit so they have moved me to a new location, which was slightly further aw... Latest reply by Amish4
    Hello I would like to check with you the account registered on mynprofile as i havent received the payment yet
    I was looking at a room that was originally about 800usd for our whole stay, but I was discussing the details with the host before booking. Admittedly, I kept returning to the page, but didn't really book yet. When I was ready to book, it was 870usd for t... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello.A guest booked my place and paid the 1st part when booked.. But now the guest would like to pay the 2nd part right now, which is 3 months before their arrival. My guest is asking me to "activate the option to pay right now" I have no idea how to d... Latest reply by Susan17
    Hello, I am a new host and would really appreciate some help re calenders. I have exported my air bnb calender into booking.com - do i need to import the booking.com into air bnb or have i done enough for them to keep each other up to date? Sorry if this... Latest reply by Gloria489