What Hosts are saying

I have a few listings on Airbnb and was wondering if we can receive Superhost status on each individual listing. Or does it apply to all listings as one unit? Any input on this and tips on reaching Superhost status is much appreciated! Thanks,Yosef3 Latest reply by Letti0
    The county zoning guy called today and asked if I wanted to testify at the zoning board hearing next week where the board will start to consider rules for home sharing. Is there anyone that has an outline I can use or support to offer?
    When airbnb rolled out new benefits for superhosts, one of them was a personalized listing link that could be shared with potential guests. Mine was www.airbnb.com/r/my name/1331 but that now goes to a site with a checklist for referring hosts. I contac... Latest reply by Andrea164
    Hi, I have my minimum price set at $100 and maximum $200 with smart pricing.Why does it show $100 for every single available day on my calendar?Shouldn't the price fluctuate?Thanks,Judy Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi all,would appreciate some help here. I have a monthly discount set and a guest has just completed their stay. However, when the guest booked this, their discount was shown on their booking receipt, but it was not shown my end on my transaction/payout r... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hello. I am a host and have just returned home to find I had yet another slobby and disrespectful guest. This would be the 2nd time and my cleaning company will again require extra to clean this mess. Does anyone have any suggestions or is there something... Latest reply by Emiel1