What Hosts are saying

I have a listing that is already a couple of days old (4 days or so?) that when I export the calendar to Google Calendar, it's incorrectly showing all dates as "Airbnb (not available). I have bookings and I use this to schedule my cleaners, so having goog... Latest reply by Kara137
    Has anyone else realized that Airbnb has started prioritizing entire apartments? I had to search 4 pages to get to the first listing showing a private room. This began a few days ago (the first of September I believe), and my views and bookings have dropp...
    We have discovered bed bugs in one of my listings. I would love to hear from other hosts who have experienced this. I guess we have to hire an exterminator, although we have bombed the house a few times already and the bugs seem to be gone. I also think w... Latest reply by Letti0
    I’m selling my home which I Airbnb. I have future bookings which I have plenty of time to give notice to the guests. Why, since I’m selling, do I get penalized and lose my superhost status because of that? Latest reply by Lyn3
    Dear Friends,I hope you, your loved ones and friends are safe and in good health.I also hope that your beautiful and much loved properties made it through Dorian.You are all in my thoughts and prayers.Stay strong! Warm Regards Latest reply by Letti0