how to list under same calendar to have two rooms option available to host?

Cii0
Level 1
Augusta, GA

how to list under same calendar to have two rooms option available to host?

I have two rooms available for hosting but I don't want to create an environment where there is going to be two set of guest coming to share same bathroom.  I just want to make the 2nd room available for whoever need one or two room for their stays.  How do i do that in Airbnb? Thanks!

2 Replies 2
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Cii0 Just create one listing for the two rooms together - rather than a separate listing for each room. In you title you could call it something like 'suite of rooms' or similar.

Julia66
Level 10
Scotland, United Kingdom

@Cii0  I see that you have 3 listings: for one room, two rooms and whole house.  This is fine; you will just need to block the dates on the other two calendars the minute you get a booking.  Most hosts on this forum suggest you turn off Instant Booking if you are juggling calendars.

I was a little surprised at your pricing poligy: the 1 Private Room is only £50 (for two people), while the 2 Private Rooms are four times as much per person at £419 (for 4), especially if, as you say, you block the second room when someone books one room, so that they don't have to share a bathroom.   You also let the whole house for £460.  I'm sorry about the currency being in £, but you get the idea.

However, I'm sure you know your market better than I do, especially when the Golf Open is on!